About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

This Week's Work in Process

 Good morning,

I'm making a very generous size lap (or baby) blanket with this super soft yarn.  In this textured pattern stitch, the resulting fabric is very "squishy" feeling and will be very warm.

As a lap blanket, it will be a lovely Father's Day present.  I hope to have it finished, photographed, and listed in the shop soon.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

:),

Lois

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I am growing plants. Bell peppers and trying to make my other plants have babies.

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful needlework ~ I am making a Cravat scarf ~ for the military ~ I belong to a group that knits for baby's, military, child and adults to give away ~ Xo

Wishing you lots of love and laughter in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A creative Harbor)