About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

New Tool

 Good morning,

I finally bought a set of lighted crochet hooks with wonderfully comfy handles.

 I just love these things.  

Regular readers know I turn out a large number of finished projects each month.  I was moved to find more comfortable hooks after finishing my last afghan blanket.  Although I am careful to take breaks and stagger projects with different hand movements, I really felt the strain a few days ago.

So, I'm off to the races with my new hooks.  Such fun!

:),

Lois

No comments: