About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Kalanchoe Finally Blooming

 Good morning,

More than five years ago we brought a basket of beautiful plants in to the house.  This kalanchoe is a descendant of one of the plants in that basket.  

After the blooms when the plant arrived faded, I hadn't been able to get it to bloom again - until this year! In fact, I had forgotten exactly what the blossom color actually was.  It's so pretty, isn't it!

 I love these pretty little flowers. I have several Kalanchoe plants now and they are each a slightly different color.

My indoor garden is providing great beauty this winter!

All the best,

Lois

No comments: