About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Peanut Butter and Honey on Toast Sandwich

 

Good morning,

That was my lunch snack yesterday:  Jif peanut butter and honey on (my home made bread) toast.  

Did you ever make these as a child?  I remember my brothers teasing me that I should have used jelly, not honey.  Boy, were they missing something terrific!

Those small pieces of bread with a smear of peanut butter are for my three friends:  Erik, Wendy, and Elsa.  They watch every bite that goes into my mouth so I make sure I have something for them, too.

;),

Lois

No comments: