About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, October 26, 2020

Balancing Act

 Good morning,

I sat down in my Lazy Boy recliner and put my feet up when I suddenly got TWO Yellow Labs on my footrest.  Generally, only one of them has difficulty staying balanced there.

 This lasted for all of ten minutes until Elsa (right) got down.  It's tricky to balance on the footrest, but they are both determined to do it whenever they can.

So Precious!

Lois
 

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Good thing the footrest didn't break. The two of them together must be heavy!