About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, October 30, 2020

Not a Diet Salad

 Good morning,

This was so good!  I tell myself it is healthy to eat salads and it certainly is, but this was definitely not a diet salad.

This is a Catherine Creation of lettuce, bacon, cheese, more cheese, cheese dressing, tomatoes, egg, and onion.  It was fabulous!

I'll diet tomorrow.

:),

Lois

2 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

Looks good.

MarkD60 said...

It looks incredibly good. I went through a phase in my teen years where I'd order the chef's salad in restaurants. A salad like in your picture but huge!