About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Garden Planning

Good morning,

I've finished all 80 squares for the next Flower Garden Afghan Blanket.
I've arranged them all and will "string" them on a piece of yarn, put them in a tote bag, then be able to remove one at a time in the correct order to crochet them together.  The border color will be a grassy green.

In a few days, I'll be able to photograph this one and list it in the shop.

I truly enjoy making these.  They are never boring as I work with all of the colors.

All the best,
Lois

3 comments:

Michelle said...

These pieces are beautiful and I am looking forward to see the finished product.

Tanya said...

The squares are beautiful! I can imagine how much fun that would be to make!

Rose said...

This will be beautiful!