About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Eye Candy for Knitters

Good morning,

This is just a little eye candy for Knitters and Crocheters.

I took this picture of a box of yarn colors I had put together as I was designing a custom order patchwork sweater.  The colors sparkling in the sun were just so pretty!  The finished sweater will be featured in next month's Needlework Update.

I get great pleasure from simple things.  Life is good.

;),
Lois

FYI:  There are more ready-to-ship patchwork sweaters in various sizes available in the shop now:

Original and Traditional Hand Crafted Designs

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love this :-)

warmly,

Beth