About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Famous South Beach

 
Good morning,
Ah, here it is, the famous South Beach.  This is Miami Beach, Florida, where the rich and famous play.  Of course, all of the rest of us can play here, too.  :-)

 

These images of the famous South Beach skyline were taken from Majesty of the Seas while sailing out of the Port of Miami.   I was using my "baby camera," a Canon Powershot.

If you are where it is still cold today, I hope this helps you enjoy warm thoughts of cruising to warm places.

Best,

Lois
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi Lois, I found your blog through grannysgarden. I've been blogging for a year now and have enjoyed all the other blogs I have discovered. Enjoy your cruise.

Sherry in Rochester, NY

Lois Evensen said...

Thanks, Sherry. Yes, this blogging thing has turned out to be a great deal of fun and I've met some very lovely people here, too. :) Thank you for writing.