About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crocus in Bloom


Good morning,

The crocus have been blooming for a couple of weeks now. Crocus are such happy little touches of color. Each day more of these pretty little flowers emerge to bring color to the greens and browns of the early spring garden.  

Today these flowers were there to bring a smile when I went out to the front garden to put the remains of yesterday's bread in the bird feeders.  My little camera was in my pocket at just the right time.

I'm encouraged to go turn the compost. I have so many plans for the garden this Spring.

Happy Spring!
Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: