About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Deli with a Changing View


Good morning,

There are various restaurants on board cruise ships to satisfy different tastes.

These images are of the Compass Deli aboard Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas.

Not only is the food and drink delicious, the view is spectacular and changes from hour to hour.

There is snow where I am today, but I'm enjoying memories of life at sea and my favorite travel souvenirs, my digital images.  I hope you enjoy them, too.  :)

Enjoy,
Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: