About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

A Favorite from Long Ago

 Good morning,

Recently, I made a favorite from my childhood.  

That's a Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich.  It's Jif Peanut Butter and my home made bread.

Oh, this was good....

What simple treats do you remember from your childhood?

Lois

3 comments:

Kim said...

Don't forget the chocolate milk! My Friday lunch well into my 50s. DELICIOUS!

Kim

Sherry said...

Oh, my goodness! I had these as a child (a few years ago!) and had forgotten about them!!!

Michelle said...

This looks delicious and I will confess to loving mayo on saltines as a kid. Why? I don't know!