About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Joint Venture Dinner

 Good morning,

We had breakfast for dinner last night and it was delicious.  I made the bread and gravlax sauce, Kjell made the gravlax (raw salmon cured with cognac, salt, sugar, dill), and Catherine prepared the scrambled eggs and tomatoes.

It was a Norwegian Breakfast for dinner.

Delicious!

Enjoy,

Lois

2 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

That looks delicious! I wish I had visited Norway when I was traveling through Europe in 1969-70.

Eclecticity said...

I like most Norwegian food, and have also been blessed by travelling there.