About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Work in Process - Wool Blend Scarf

 Good morning,

With cold winds coming, I decided it was time to make another heavy wool blend scarf.  I've been crocheting most of the time recently, so it was good to change over to knitting to give my fingers a change of pace.

I was given some of this Lion Brand wool blend yarn awhile back.  At first, I wasn't too very fond of it, but now that I've made a few projects with it, I like the feel and warmth.  At regular price this yarn can get pricey to use if making a large project, so I picked up more of it when I saw it at a good price.  

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

1 comment:

angela said...

I’m working on my C2C crochet blanket using up all the odds and ends up.
Growing my vegetable seedlings to be planted out in a few weeks for the spring crops
And working on my new painting classes.
The scarf looks like it will be lovely and warm