About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Bob's CNC - Brighton, Missouri

 Good morning,

In yesterday's post I showed you an old building in Brighton, Missouri.  Across the street is Bob's CNC, which was our road trip destination.

I didn't realize until we were leaving that I didn't take any pictures inside this time.  We were too busy seeing old friends and meeting new ones while learning about what is new in the CNC world.

I did take lots of pictures another time, though;  all the usual suspects were there this year in addition to many new ones.  Check out the pictures here!

 Next year I will be better at taking pictures during the meetings.  :)

Yes, this was fun!  We truly enjoy seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and learning about new CNC equipment.

 Check out Kjell's wood working here!  He makes fabulous items.

All the best,

Lois

2 comments:

Les Barr said...


Greetings, Lois. I had retired from the Machinist Trade yrs. ago. Back then the CNC equipment was coming into the trade but was not like it is today. More & more of these CNC Turning Centers, Milling Centers, etc. were getting faster & faster to machine products. Now, there are 5 axis Centers that change tooling so fast it's amazing what can be done on them. The problem that I had was learning to program them to run like they did. I just could not handle them anymore. The CNC Centers I ran were made by Okuma. Now, there are many of them. I am amazed on how they run. Be Well.

Les Barr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.