About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day and The Newest Work in Process - Bavarian Stitch Blanket

 Good morning,

Happy Fathers Day to all the fantastic Fathers, especially My Honey.  We are having a quiet day at home today.  We will celebrate next weekend with a special meal prepared by our daughter.  

I have another blanket started once again.  I have three in process now:  this one, the brilliant rainbow I showed you a few days ago, and the flowers for a large flower garden afghan.  I have these various projects where I sit down at different times of the day and evening.  As I get ideas for another project, I gather together the yarn and tools and put them in a project bag or box.  I enjoy having the freedom to decide which project will get my attention each time I sit down.

The image above was taken with my phone camera without any flash, only the lamp beside my chair.  The colors in real life are brighter than they appear here.  

There are other blankets finished and in the shop here.

I love seeing and hearing about what you are doing.  What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: