About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Work in Process - Blue Sweater and Intarsia Hat

 Good morning,

I'm knitting and crocheting as fast as I can to fill orders and to restock the shop.  I love doing this so it's a challenge, not a chore!

Above is a sweater that will be so very warm and comfy.  It's a custom order so will not appear in the shop, but it will be in the next monthly Needlework Update where I'll show you the finished sweater.

 Obviously, this was a work in process when I took the picture, but it was so much fun it is finished and listed in the shop already.  I love these Nordic Knit Scandinavian Intarsia designs.  It's here if you want to see it finished.

Thanks to each of you for your encouragement!  You are sincerely appreciated!  Kjell and I are enjoying our "retirement gig,"  EvensensProductions.com.  Retirement is good! 

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

I'm trying to grow lettuce, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.

Thank you for what you wrote yesterday.