About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Doggie Birthday Party Treats

 Good morning,

Earlier this month I posted a picture of our three year old Elsa on her birthday.  Our daughter, Catherine, who is Elsa's "other mother" and trainer celebrated with a huge cake at the dog club during an agility trial.  If you missed it, that post is here.

 A few days later I made Elsa and her siblings, Erik and Wendy, a special birthday dinner and had great plans of getting pictures of them enjoying it together.

Above are steak burgers that I browned just slightly since they normally eat raw food. 

Since they shouldn't have raw pork, the bacon was not raw.

Every steak burger needs cheese!
And,  here they are!  Bacon Cheese Steak Burgers for Elsa, Wendy, and Erik to celebrate Elsa's birthday!

It was the next step of the planning of this post that didn't work out, so I'll let you use your imagination.  I had cameras ready to go to get pictures of the pups enjoying this, but the pups were WAY too fast for Kjell and me to get any usable pictures.  The pictures we did get were a blur.

So, I'll just say the doggie bacon cheese steak burger party was a success!

Happy birthday, again Elsa!

Love you,

Mommy

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'd like to be invited to THAT birthday party! Yum!