About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

New Addition African Violet

 Good morning,

I'm a sucker for pretty flowers.  I saw this one when shopping at Meijer recently and it jumped into my cart all by itself.  

This lovely African Violet has joined the indoor table garden in my dining room.  Since purchasing it has already produced even more flowers.  What a lovely sight each morning when I go downstairs.  

;),

Lois

2 comments:

Rose said...

Afrcan violets always make me think of my mom...she usually had several.

MarkD60 said...

African Violets are really nice with their good purple, but when they jump into the cart all by themselves, it can be pretty spooky!