About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, December 4, 2021

Birthday Orchid

 Good morning,

My birthday is this month and this is a gift from My Honey.  He does something very, very nice when it comes to flowers.  He takes me to the florist and lets me pick out flowers for special occasions.  

I love getting flowers with roots!  Flowers that won't fade and wilt in a few days.  This orchid is so very special because, with lots of TLC, it will bloom again and again.

Thank you, Sweetheart.

Love you,

Lois

2 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Marit Johanne said...

It's a beautiful Orchid! I have one that I got for my 60th birthday (it is 7 years ago), now I see there are new buds again. It is a flower that gives joy again and again. Happy birthday!