About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Knitting On the Go

 Good morning,

On the way out the door to an appointment for My Honey I grabbed my knitting needles and yarn.  

Due to Covid-19, I'm spending more time in the car sitting and waiting for him to go to appointments instead of going in with him.  When we go out, we try to run all errands in the same trip so I go along to go to the post office, grocery, etc., while we are out.

Anyway, the item on my lap above is the beginning of a hat/cowl set for the shop to replace one that was ordered locally.  This yarn is so very soft and the colors are lovely.  It is fun to work with it and watch the color changes as they develop the pattern as knitting progresses.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

Lois

 

 

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

I just got done painting a patch on my back porch.

I thought a cowl was part of a ship?