About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Ground Cover Berries

 

 Good morning,

When we moved here 41 years ago, I asked my Dad if I could take clippings from the ground cover he had at his home. 

That ground cover has managed to cover more than the ground here.  This part of it is covering an old tree stump.

If my back had been better, I would have cut this back this summer.  I'm glad to see the beauty of the plant, but I will have to do something before it takes over my house next year!

Lois

No comments: