About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Work In Process This Week

Good morning,

There aren't many items in the works this week, but I am concentrating on getting these finished.  Above is a baby blanket that will be accompanied by a turtle similar to this one in the shop
I took this image of the beginning of a custom order royal blue cables and filigree lace sweater a few days ago.  The back is now finished and I have the first few rows of the front started.  There's a completed similar sweater here in the shop.

And, of course, the cream flowers are still waiting for me to finish them for the next afghan blanket.  As I mentioned before, that project is upstairs next to my computer where I don't spend a whole lot of time any more since we've moved our social space downstairs to be with the pups.  Yes, eventually, I'll get that afghan finished and in the shop.  Images of similar blankets are here.

I was stung by a hornet on the back of my left hand yesterday while My Honey and I were stacking firewood.  My hand is swollen enough to slow down my knitting and crocheting, but I'm sure I'll be up to full speed again soon!

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,
Lois

--------------------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional Designs
Hand Crafted in Ohio, USA
-------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Ouch! Stung by a hornet! I almost got bit by a centipede last week. Hope your hand gets better soon.