About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Grand Kitty with New Toy

Good morning,

This is one of my three grand kitties with a crochet catnip toy that I sent to her. 

Son Don sent the image and says the three cats are each enjoying their new toys that I recently sent to them.  :)

Years ago when the kids were small we had kitties and I made so many cat toys I have lost count.  A little catnip inside keeps the little ones busy for a long, long time. 

So cute!

Lois



2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

SO you make cat toys for your cats? Apparently we starve and torture ours! ;-D

Tanya said...

Love the kitty and the toy!