About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, April 27, 2020

The Pool is Open!

Good morning,

That's Wendy "helping" Elsa out of the pool at our friend Erica's home.  That's Erica's pup looking on.

I think it's too cold to swim, but don't tell that to a Labrador Retriever!

Happy Spring!

Lois

2 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

Glad the dogs are having a good time. It's been a while since I dipped my toes. Lol.

Tanya said...

How fun to have dogs who like to swim! When I was a child we occasionally put our dogs in the pool on hot summer days but I don't think they liked it much.