About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Cabbage and Lamb

Good morning,

My Honey made dinner again.  I love the simple and tasty Norwegian comfort food.  Just layer lamb and cabbage in the crock pot, turn it on, come back in seven hours and you have a fabulous dinner.  Kjell added some applesauce to it this time and I loved the flavor.  I always add apples or applesauce to my sour kraut so he decided to add it to this, also.
Another classic Norwegian part of the meal is boiled potatoes.  Very simple.  Just smash one of these on your plate, then cover it with cabbage and lamb making sure you use plenty of the liquid on the potatoes.

Yummy!

:),
Lois

1 comment:

gigi-hawaii said...

Looks good. I should use my crock pot more often.