About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, February 24, 2020

This Week's Work in Process

Good morning,

I have four items in process right now.  The lap blanket above is about half finished now.  I enjoy working with the bright colors.  This is my upstairs crochet project that I've had a little  more time to work on because I'm loading programs on a new computer.  I just sit here and crochet while I watch the little arrows and circles on the monitor as programs load.  ;) 
This is my living room crochet project.  This will be a large triangular shawl.  I'm having fun with color again!  All of these gorgeous colors come in the same ball of yarn. 
I showed you this much earlier when I started it.  It was going to be a neck warmer, but is growing into a scarf.  My Honey likes to fold over a long scarf and loop the ends through the middle fold.  I'll make this one long enough for that.  It'll go in the shop to coordinate with other items that are made of the same yarn.  This is a soft wool blend that will be wonderful to wear in cold weather.
And, finally, this little bit of winter white knit ribbing is the beginning of a hat that will feature intarsia designs with multi color yarn. 

I have so many ideas churning around in my brain.  I have been known to sit up in the middle of the night and text ideas to myself so that I won't forget by morning. 

Thanks for your encouragement.  This is so much fun.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,
Lois

---------------------------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional Hand Crafted Designs
Made in the USA
---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: