About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, February 28, 2020

Guess Where We Ate Last Night

Good morning,

My Honey and I met Catherine at our favorite sushi restaurant last night.  This was a shared plate of sushi.  My Honey also had soup and I had a salad.  It's fun to order several different types of sushi, then sharing so that we can each enjoy the variety.

I remember mentioning recently that I don't eat raw fish.  Well, I was wrong.  I do eat sushi if I am comfortable with the restaurant where it is prepared.

All the best,

Lois


2 comments:

Jill said...

Is that Tokyo? Looks delicious!

Lois Evensen said...

Yes, that is Tokyo. Love that place!