About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, February 17, 2020

Table Top Garden

Good morning,

There is still snow outside, but my tabletop garden doesn't mind at all.  In fact, the white snow reflects even more light into the house and onto my garden inside on winter days.

I wish I had more light and bright windows for my plants, but that is not to be.  Those plants love living here and provide me with a continuing cuttings for even more plants.  I have plenty to share with friends and family who live nearby.

As soon as it is warm enough outside, I'll put some out to enjoy the fresh air.  That will be several weeks from now, though.

All the best,
Lois

No comments: