About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, October 7, 2019

Work in Process - Boot Cuff

Good morning,

Here's this week's Work in Process.  It's a boot cuff to match  the rest of a sweater set that is already spoken for.  This yarn is just so pretty!  I love the way the colors fall into place as I work on each part of this set.

What are you making, baking, growing today?

All the very best,
Lois

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come See What Else We've Made!
Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those colors are beautiful.

Tanya said...

I guess I’ve given up plans of doing any knitting this year. The only store that sold yarn in my town closed up... no sweater for my husband this year ending a 40 year tradition...