About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Not Like It Used To Be!

Good morning,

During a quick stop on our recent road trip, I ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese at the Golden Arches.

This is what I got.  I really think it was made by a machine.  I don't think a human would have made it with the dry hamburger falling out of the sandwich.  And, the beef patty just wasn't what I remembered from years ago.

Has this sandwich changed or is my memory just not real of a happier time?

Lois

No comments: