About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Happy African Violets

Good morning,

This pretty African Violet has lived with us for quite a few years now.  She's in a new pot and a new window for Fall which seems to have given her encouragement to bloom beautifully once again.

We have another African Violet that is part of an arrangement in a big basket.  I'll have to take her out and give her her own pot to see what color she is.  :)

Oh, to have more window space for indoor plants to thrive in Winter months!

All the best,
Lois


4 comments:

Rose said...

I am not positive, but think my mom's bloomed better in a northeast window....

Lilli & Nevada said...

Beautiful color, i have a few but they don't look as pretty as yours, i don't have much of a green thumb, i don't know if i over water them or not enough, i have a wonderful sun room

Marit Johanne said...

It's beautiful. It is a long time since I had one of them, I think I will buy one soon.

Tanya said...

I've been looking for a nice African violet but haven't found one yet that looks healthy enough to survive my care.