About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, November 17, 2017

Breakfast Bread for the (Humans Attending) Dog Show

Good morning,

Last weekend Catherine and Wendy participated in a three day dog show at our Queen City Dog Training Club. 

One of the wonderful advantages of our club is that we have a kitchen where food is available during the show.  Catherine asked me to bake a loaf of breakfast bread which I did.  She sent me this picture via text just after she started cutting the loaf with the message, "They are eating it as fast as I cut it."  :)   I'm so glad they liked it!

This double size braided loaf is egg and cheese, cherry and cardamon with egg and sugar glaze.  I made it the night before it was served early in the morning at the show.  Later in the day Catherine sent me another text, "Did you make another loaf of bread for tomorrow?"  I responded, "Uh, nooooooo." 

I'm so glad they liked it!  I'll probably make another for the next show at our club.

;),
Lois

1 comment:

DUTA said...

Of course they liked it. What's not to like? egg, cheese, cherry...a true breakfast bread. It looks delicious!