About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Seminar Knitting

Good morning,

Yesterday's post was about the seminar I attended this week.  The extremely well presented seminar provides professional updates about current issues.

It's a casual atmosphere at these seminars.  It's so casual that the participants were given a fidget spinner with the Ohio Society of CPAs name imprinted. 
Rather than spin my fidget spinner through the seminar, I knitted something I could take home at the end of the day.

Makes sense to me! 

When I finish this hat it'll be available in the shop where there are similar hats in other colors available now.

Lois

No comments: