About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Erik's Water Tread Mill Physical Therapy






Good morning,

As many of you are aware, our eight year old Black Labrador Retriever, Erik, has recently undergone orthopedic surgery on his knee.

As part of his physical therapy, he is enjoying the water tread mill at the therapist's office.  He enjoys this so much he keeps trying to swim instead of walk.

I hope this film clip works.  I've had problems uploading it.  I know it works in Edge.

Enjoy,
Lois

3 comments:

DUTA said...

Funny clip! Go Eric, go!
Water is highly therapeutic, both for humans and for dogs.

Bob Bushell said...

I love him, I hope that he doesn't fall down.

carol l mckenna said...

Your header photo is beautiful ~ other pic didn't show up for me ~ but bet it was sweet ~ water therapy good for all of u ~ ^_^