About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Good Grief Wendy Woo Woo!

Good morning,

We call Wendy "Wendy Woo Woo!" because that seems to be her attitude about life.

Woo Woo!

Yes, I pulled out my chair and AGAIN before I could sit down to knit, my chair was taken.  When I ask Wendy about it, she looks at me as if to say, "Well?  I got here first!  I'm fast!  'Woo Woo!' "

OK, I give up.  I pulled out another chair. 

;),

Lois




4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a precious face.

MadSnapper said...

Wendy is Gorgeous!!!!!

Taken For Granted said...

You have a beautiful, and funny dog. She obviously enjoys sitting in this chair with you, and she looks like she is waiting for tea to be served.

Jeanne said...

Looks to me as if she is very cozy in your chair! Such a lovely and sweet looking dog