About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Twin Lakes Bridge - Eden Park - Cincinnati, USA

Good morning,

This bridge over the Twin Lakes at Eden Park has been the setting for pictures my father took of me when I was a child and is in thousands of pictures of couples who come to the park for their formal pictures of their wedding.
The bridge was built the year before my father was born.
The metal inserts in the circles of the bridge were added long after my Dad took pictures of me from the outside with my head peeking through. 

Oh, look!  There's that handsome man in my pictures again. It's to nice to see him show up just about everywhere I go.  ;)  I supposed I'm in a few of his pictures, too.

Enjoy,
Lois

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This looks like a lovely spot.