About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

It's Tough to be a Yellow Lab

Good morning, Wendy here,

I was outside having a great time with my pals Penny and Erik when we saw a beautiful pond. 

Yes, we went for a swim.  When we got home Mom asked me why I was so muddy.
I told her I didn't see any mud!

Well, I got a bath and am now all fluffy and clean.  :)

Love and sloppy kisses,
Wendy

4 comments:

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Lindo e com um ar muito triste.
Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

Sherry said...

Poor Wendy! The other dogs made her go in the mud!

Rose said...

LOL....

Breathtaking said...

Then, if she is like my dog, goes outside again, and rolls in cow manure, or mud!!:)