About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Toensberg Shopping Mall

Good morning,

Only one image today.  This is the shopping mall in Toensberg.  It is within walking distance of the town square and covers nearly two city blocks. 

When we were here a few years ago I found a wonderful yarn shop here and purchased Norwegian yarns.  When we visited this time we discovered the shop had been converted (probably purchased by) a store similar to a smaller version of Michaels.  The yarn department in the new shop was much smaller than before.  I was disappointed, but it was still fun to visit.

Next:  The Viking and Whaling Museums

I hope you're enjoying our visit to Toensberg with us.

Lois

2 comments:

Rose said...

That sounds like a huge mall! I am sorry the yarn shop was not as good as before! I would have been disappointed.

Michelle said...

I am looking forward to the museum posts. I would also enjoy shopping here and seeing different things I can't find in the states!