About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Great Minds Gift Exhange

Good morning,

I took a set of three mug rugs (also can be used as wash cloths, dish cloths, spa cloths...) that I had crocheted to Norway for each of my two sisters-in-law.
One of my sisters-in-law knitted two wash cloths for me and included a bar of "Lady's Favorite" hand made soap.
My other sister-in-law gave me a lovely dish cloth that she had knitted. 

Do great minds think alike, or what!

:),
Lois

3 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Great minds do think alike and those are lovely gifts.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

There is definitely nothing better than an exchange of homemade gifts and especially useful ones too!

Marit Johanne said...

How nice exchange of gifts! And I am sure you will love that soap too, I had one of those once and it was the best soap I have ever had. The last cloth I think I recognize as Bird Cherry, which I too have knitted :)