About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mud Slides!

Good morning,

When our friends De and Walt are on board Freedom of the Seas we have a tradition to having Mud Slides together while we solve all the problems of the world.

That's Walt in the picture above, De is at his side, and My Honey is busy elsewhere.

Thanks, De and Walt!  It was fun to have you both on board!

Hugs,
Lois

5 comments:

Sherry said...

That looks sooooo good!!!

TexWisGirl said...

oh, that's awesome!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I have no idea what a mud slide is but oh my....I need to find out! blessings, marlene

Lois said...

I want one of those!

Michelle said...

Those look good!!