About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Feast at Giovanni's Table

Good morning,

Awhile ago I published a picture of the front door of Giovanni's Table, the new Italian Specialty Restaurant aboard Freedom of the Seas.  I promised pictures of the food and I here they are.

Above are giant scallops that are served as appetizers.
I always try to get a salad with every meal.
The parade of food doesn't stop.  You can eat many different dishes family style, or you can order a full dinner from the menu. 
On this particular night, I opted for the filet mignon.  :)  Oh, yes!
 When the dessert cart arrives, decisions become even more difficult.
 No, I didn't eat all of this...
 ...I just reached around the table and took pictures of what we all had.

You will NEVER go hungry on a Royal Caribbean ship!

Yum!  :),
Lois

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow!

Rose said...

I am glad I am not hungry--I would be starved after looking at some of these.

Montanagirl said...

Oh my - that all looks sinfully good!!