About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Roses Aboard Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

In real time we are back aboard Freedom of the Seas.
These beautiful roses are a gift from a dear friend.  The ship has a florist on board and the most beautiful flowers!  I took the first two images the evening we received them.
I took this third image the next morning when the sun was coming through the window behind them.

I'll be sharing many pictures of the ship and the places we will go.  I hope you enjoy them.    I take pictures and write posts daily, but as always when we are at sea, my posts will lag real time by a few days since I only upload images when we are in US ports.  I'm sorry to say that is the only time I can log in to visit other blogs, too, so I will be playing catch up when I am able to log in to visit you and your blogs.  I hope you enjoy seeing my images from the high seas and ports of call.

All the best,
Lois

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

back adrift you are! (well, not really. someone very capable is steering.) :)

Rose said...

No matter the color, roses are beautiful. And these are no exception.

Martha said...

Love the pictures of your cruises. Keep them coming. What ports are visiting?

Montanagirl said...

Gorgeous Roses! I'll be hanging around waiting to hear about your cruise.

Jack said...

I;ll bet you are happy to be back aboard and of to new adventures. Does the ship always revisit the same ports, or does it take different trips?

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy sailing, once again Lois and the roses are lovely. You have some great friends too!

Elaine said...

Bon voyage!