About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Florida Featherless Cranes

Good morning,

Look!  More Florida Featherless Cranes!  They seem to hang out at Interstate Interchanges....
This one appears to be trying to eat a bundle of lumber (hiding behind that big yellow digger thingie).
Most of the cranes have red, white, and blue plumage.  They don't seem to scare easily and didn't move at all as we sped past them at 70 mph.

OK, I have been on the road too long, I know, I'm cracking up!

;),
Lois

7 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Heather hates it when she drives because I like to invent stuff like your cranes and see how long I can keep it going.

Jan n Jer said...

You have a very lively imagination!
Good name...featherless cranes!!

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha. you got me on that title. expecting an odd fowl.

MarkD60 said...

I thought I was going to see bird pictures...

Montanagirl said...

Lois, you are hilarious. I love someone with a sense of humor!

Jack said...

I don't particularly like these cranes. They are the result of mating federal taxes with pork. I far prefer the wood storks that live in my Naples community. They aren't freeloaders.

Cathy said...

Good one Lois - anything to makes the ride go faster lol