About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Toy

Good morning,

I'm Penny, and I'm posting on my Mom's blog today so I can show you my new toy.  Mom is taking pictures of me with her camera phone.
I LOVE my new toy!
My buddy, Erik, keeps wandering around me, leaning against me, and trying to distract me so I will walk away from my new toy.
But, I know all about his tricks.  I'll just sit here and hang on to it for awhile.  :)  After all, I AM the alpha dog around here.

Wags and licks,
Penny

17 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Very cute, Lois! She's one smart puppy!!

Anonymous said...

Love this. Ya your right. Your the Alpha. Hold onto that pretty toy.

MarkD60 said...

Lois! Your dog is typing on your blog when you're not around. Soon he'll be trading stocks and placing orders with your credit card.

grammie g said...

Hi Lois and Penny ... So cute dogs and they possessions can be!!
Just sweet!!
Grace

Jan n Jer said...

Ha ha..she is very protective of her new toy..cute pics

Christine said...

So sweet, and Penny is such a pretty girl!

River Glorious said...

How long did she stay put, haha!

Sherry said...

Cute! I'd just like Morgan to sit still long enough for me to get some quality pictures of her. Maybe when she grows up!

TexWisGirl said...

penny, you are SOOO beautiful! and i know you both are exceptionally talented, too!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Precious!! I love sweet Penny!

Six said...

Yay Penny! New toys are so much fun! I'm gonna show this post to Dad and see if I can guilt him into buying me one!

Your Friend
Angus

Jack said...

That new toy looks like just what the doctor ordered for your alpha dog. The ship allows dogs to come aboard?

Elaine said...

Penny, you just keep hanging on to that wonderful toy! Alpha dogs have to protect their rights! (Especially one smart enough to type and post photos.)

KaHolly said...

Cute!! My daughter has multiple dogs and cats, and their similar behavior is so much fun to watch.

Faye said...

Good morning, Penny! Don't blame you for guarding your new toy from Erik--any dog would be proud of it. You're very cute and hope to see you both blogging in the future.

Catherine said...

FYI - that was a welcome toy from a recent agility event. What you can't see in the picture is the toy has a empty water bottle inside to make all those wonderful crunching noises. WE LOVE THOSE!

Catherine said...

FYI - that was a welcome toy from a recent agility event. What you can't see in the picture is the toy has a empty water bottle inside to make all those wonderful crunching noises. WE LOVE THOSE!