About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Freedom of the Seas Divers

Good morning,

The men above are officers of Freedom of the Seas.
Two of them are engineers who are preparing to dive to examine and take pictures of the bottom of the ship while tied up in Cozumel, Mexico.


 And, all is well down there!

 These two really, really enjoy diving. 
 Ah, yes, this is a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it, right?
 Ah, yes, a beautiful day for a dive. 

Enjoy,
Lois

5 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful water; but glad that's not my job!

TexWisGirl said...

a unique job, for sure!

Montanagirl said...

Looks like a lovely day for diving! Nice post.

grammie g said...

Hi Lois...interesting..something I guess you wouldn't think of that need to be done in this manner ...oh yes a terrible job to have if you love diving lol..; }

Grace

River Glorious said...

The day looked so lovely, Lois. I like the blues in the sea and the sky. Makes me wish I were at the beach right now, and I think I'll go next Saturday! :)