About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crossing the Road - Island of Coco Cay, Bahamas


Good Morning,

This little character was found crossing a path traveled by pedestrians and sand buggies on the island of Coco Cay, Bahamas. The hands are those of my granddaughter, Anna. She picked up the hermit crab and his recycled housing to move him to the side of the road. He got so excited about being picked up that I'm not so sure he appreciated the help.

This image was taken with my trusty "baby camera," a Canon Power Shot. I am delighted with the results I get with this little camera and I'm not hesitant about taking it ashore for a day at the beach as I am with my Canon 50D and fancy lenses.  I'll share more images of Coco Cay here in the future.

Tomorrow I'll feature images and a recipe sent to me by my daughter. If you have a dog or know anyone else who has one, you'll find plenty of good information and fun here tomorrow. 

Best,

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: