About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tie-On Hat for 18" Doll - Crochet


Clothing for 18" Dolls is available for purchase at 


Knit and crochet patterns to make clothing for 18" Doll are also available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the little tie on hat! How cute!! You ever think of selling your little doll clothes?? I bet you could sell a lot of them!! Esp. around Christmas. Easter might be a great time!! Instead of candy!! people can get their little girls doll clothes!! ...debbie

Anonymous said...

Love the little tie on hat! How cute!! You ever think of selling your little doll clothes?? I bet you could sell a lot of them!! Esp. around Christmas. Easter might be a great time!! Instead of candy!! people can get their little girls doll clothes!! ...debbie

grammie g said...

Hi Lois ...thats brings back so many memories of when my Mom would make outfits for my girls dolls when the where young!!
Even clothes for Barbie...so darn small I don't no how she did that!! : }}

Unknown said...

What a lovely outfit!

Diana said...

Very cute Lois! A nice set. Sorry that I've been missing lately. I've been a lazy blogger!!
Love Di ♥

Lois Evensen said...

Yes, Debbie, I have sold my doll clothes in the past. For a few years I had a table at my granddaughter's school craft fair where the doll clothes were a huge seller. I hope to set up an Etsy shop soon when we get home.

Hi Margaret, Welcome. Thanks to you and everyone for stopping by.

Very best,
Lois

18 Doll Clothes said...

Hi,

This site contains a very good theme that is crocheting 18 inch doll stuff are easier to find in a any doll showroom. Thanks...

18 Doll Clothes