About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Healthy Snacks

Good morning,

I just want to let you know there are healthy snacks on a cruise ship.

We enjoyed these snacks with friends, but also had to include another food group...
Chocolate IS a food group, right?  We all have to have our daily requirement!  ;)

All you other chocoholics out there know exactly what I mean!

Enjoy!

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Healthy snacks are confined to the darkest parts of the ice box and because they are healthy are never found on the cupboard shelf or in the cookie jar. I think those responsible for our diets should investigate new ways of packaging carrots, for example. Radishes in the cookie jar or little green onions in the cereal compartment. How about strawberries in the glove compartment of the family sedan?

Abraham Lincoln was here on Sunday Morning at 8:40 AM

Anonymous said...

Yummy. All of those look good to me! Especially the chocolates!...debbie

Diana said...

While I love chocolate, I don't seem to need it as badly as my husband and daughter do!LOL!
The food looks lovely Lois. My husband was just saying that we need to be on a beach somewhere having someone serve us fruit!
Love Di ♥

Montanagirl said...

I have always loved chocolate. The dark chocolate (in moderation) is supposed to be rich in anti-oxidants, which of course, are good for us.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Happy healthy snacking, Lois. That's always good! xxxx

Lois Evensen said...

Good morning,

Abe, you are a trip! And, you are so right!

And, yes, everyone, I know how healthy chocolate it. I make sure to have a little of it in my diet every day. ;)

Thank you so much, everyone, for stopping by.

Very best,
Lois