About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cozumel Blues, Senor Frog, and How to Avoid a Hangover

Good morning,

Here are a few images taken during another of my walks on the deck of Freedom of the Seas.

The day was overcast, but the sky so bright through the layer of clouds that the blues of the water used up just about all the blue I had in my camera.  The sea was rough this day and waves crashed ashore.  Even though tied up, waves hit the back of the ship so we felt movement all day.

As I stood at the rail I took three images of the panorama in front of me:  the image above was to my left of downtown Cozumel off in the distance.
Straight ahead are hotels, shopping, and restaurants...
...and, further to the right is the dock for tour boats and shopping buildings at the end of the pier.
 Here is a zoom straight ahead of a favorite spot in Cozumel.  Senor Frog is here with all the usual drink, music, and dancing.  Even from out on the ship, I could hear the music and shouts of the crowd having a grand time which was just fine for me. 

I'm glad I enjoyed Senor Frog from afar where I would not have to worry about a hangover in the morning.  ;)

Enjoy!

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Anita said...

Hi Lois !
I am passing by to wish you a wonderful week and to inform about a draw in my blog. Everyone interested in cooking can participate. Here: www.greetingsfromholland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! the water is indeed a beautiful deep sea blue! Now, I think the Senor Frog would be a nice place to visit!! and partake in their beverages! Maybe some day!!...debbie

Diana said...

I loved shopping in Cozumel!
That is mighty Blue Lois!
Love Di ♥

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL, Lois!
Have a happy last day of January xxxx

River Glorious said...

:) I thought Señor Frogs was a place for t-shirts. At least, that's what it is here in Puerto Rico.

Glad you are not planning on any hangovers!

Elaine said...

Ha Ha! That's the perfect way to keep from getting a hangover!

Lois Evensen said...

Good morning,

This was an exceptionally pretty day for pictures in Cozumel. It seemed the sun-through-the-clouds lighting had gotten it all just right for my camera.

You're right, River, that's a place for t-shirts, too. And, I know you know that! ;))))

You got it, Elaine, no hangover by visiting the Frog via zoom lens!

Thank you so much, everyone, for stopping by.

Very best,
Lois